Steps to become Technology Certified
1) View the Home Room Technology Certification Presentation: Click here
2) Pass Unit 1 and 3 in Grades 6-8 section with 90% or higher score. Print or screen capture your score to show your home room teacher. Unit tests: Click here
3) If you do not pass the Unit, you may retest. To retest, close completely out of the website and go back to instruction number two above.
4) Show evidence of passing the assessments to your homeroom teacher and receive a Commitment Card
5) Take home the Commitment Card and discuss its contents with your parents.
6) Sign the Commitment Card slide it in with your ID Card
7) Keep your signed Commitment Card with you to show teachers you are certified!
Other Resources for Students and Parents: